木須肉 Moo Shu Pork
180g of lean pork, e.g. loin
3 medium eggs, beaten
150 bamboo shoots, drained
15 - 18g wood ear mushrooms, soak in warm water
A quarter of cucumber, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 Tbsp cooking oil
1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp of water
1 Tbsp cornflour
1. Mix the pork slices with the marinade and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Heat half of oil over medium high heat. Pour in the egg and spread it out, leave it to set for about few seconds, then stir and scramble into bite-size pieces. When the egg is slightly brown on the bottom, take it out.
3. Heat the remaining oil till very hot, add the pork. Stir-fry till lightly browned and push them to one side of the wok.
4. Add garlic and give it a quick stir till fragrant. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes then mix in the pork.
5. Add Light Soy Sauce to taste. Cook till hot, add a splash of water if it becomes too dry.
6. Add the scrambled egg, mix well and drizzle with some Pure Sesame Oil before serving.
The above ingredients can be found in KHEGO website or come to visit our shop in S2 4BF.